1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthcare,,,,Kind of says it all

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yep,,,,that's about the size of it....

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thats funny but also so true

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

4. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Check the link above for a "Fact Check" on the Democrats lies about the "Obscene Profits" in the health insurance industry.

And then there is this load of crap...

Senators Chris Dodd and Max Baucus emerged from their secret, closed-door ObamaCare meetings with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Obama Administration officials just long enough to brag about their openness and transparency.

No, it's not a joke. According to Jeffrey Young with The Hill:

"Two senators at the forefront of healthcare reform went to great lengths Tuesday to brag about how open and transparent the legislative process has been. Then, they resumed prepping for another closed-door meeting."

Young added:

"Addressing the press Tuesday afternoon, Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee patted themselves and each other on the back for writing their healthcare reform bills in public view even as they remained tight-lipped about their private meetings with Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and White House officials...."

Baucus told the assembled reporters:

"I have not been involved in such an open and transparent process as this. I'm very, very proud that we have done it... it's so important to remind ourselves that no effort that I've been involved in and I don't think anyone else in the Senate's been involved with - certainly nothing with such significance and magnitude - has been so open and transparent as this. Totally open and transparent and I'm very proud of it."

Dodd added:

"Let me pick up on the point that Sen. Baucus was making. The suggestion somehow that this is being done otherwise is just blatantly false and a distraction from really we need to be talking about."

And when Dodd and Baucus were finished, they resumed their secret ObamaCare meetings.

Will you get to see the final version of ObamaCare before liberals try to ram it through Congress?

Will our elected officials even bother to read the Obamanation that comes out of these secret meetings before voting?

If the past is any indication of what the immediate future holds, you already know the answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.