1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

healthcare increase

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by over/under, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over/under

over/under Member

Well just got my new Blue Cross healthcare bill in the mail. What am I missing, didn't Hussein say my healthcare cost would decrease? 17% increase from Blue Cross. Maybe I'll just shop the many companies available that offer healtcare policies. Oh wait, can only choose from 4 or 5. Oh wait maybe I'll shop across state lines, oops can't do that either. What am I missing? Didn't I hear them say my healthcare costs would go down? Oh wait I think he said you can keep what you have. But he kinda forgot to tell you how much it would increase. What a bunch of lying SOBS.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hey, guess what?

Here it comes...

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

and now the c-s wants to tell you how much salt you can eat,,,,,

folks,,,hate to say it but,,

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

o/u,,,,that is only for those who make less than $250,0000....

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

O/U You're lucky. Got our new BCBS billing a week ago here in Taxachusetts. It only went up 36 1/2 percent, .36 1/2%, or thirty six and one half percent. That was not a mis-print. Our Country is quickly becoming un-recognizable under the present leadership. God Bless America, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.