1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthcare ad that MSM won't run

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Healthcare ad that MSM won

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdgeSw3QqYk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdgeSw3QqYk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Great commercial and very good questions....

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe Dashaub can get some brownie points with the Premier by suggesting this idea. I read this on another site. It's pretty far out, but is now possible with the communists in charge.

"The estate tax means Uncle Sam has a financial interest in the death of a taxpayer. If Uncle Sam controls health care in the US then not only does Uncle Sam have a financial interest in the death of a taxpayer he can cause it to happen.

How long will it take for some genius bureaucrat to produce a report that says if you cut this and that from the health care budget the US gov't will take in more money due to estate tax."

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They already have.

I was going to just make that statement. HOwever, the mechanics are easy to understand.

The most health care dollars are spent in the last part of your life.

The sooner you die, the more estate you leave to be taxed. I have seen nursing homes take a goodly portion of the money that would have been in an estate.

I bought a house from a person who had the nursing home howling at his heels because the money from the sale was needed for his father's care.

This happens over and over everywhere.

Some number cruncher figured the sooner you die the more taxes the gov will get.

Sick.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.