1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

health care pass

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by H82MIS, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Did anyone see the mushroom cloud over Washington D.C.??????

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Yeah well everyone knew it was going to pass in the House. As far as the Senate goes, the jury is still out. Hopefully it fails and they do some more revisions on it.
    -Trappy

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Instead of waiting until 2010 to vote them out, all that voted yes, lets start a "Recall" movement and remove them NOW!

Its plain to see that we don't need anyone in DC to make this a free nation again!

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

My Congressman sent me an e-mail at 11:48pm last night explaining why he voted for it. IF anyone else received an e-mail from their Congressman last night, I be interested in seeing if it is of the same text. Everyone is covered, premiums will go down, the deficet will be reduced by 30 billion, yadda-yadda-yadda!!!

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

"To pay for the expansion of coverage, the bill cuts Medicare's projected spending by more than $400 billion over a decade. It also imposes a tax surcharge of 5.4 percent on income over $500,000 in the case of individuals and $1 million for families."

And these IDIOTS think this will "pay" for it,,,,about like they projected the costs FOR medicare,,,,

do you hear that great sucking sound....

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Like I said on another thread,,I think they are trying to force us into another revolution,,,,,,just wait for cap and trade,,,,hold on to your azz,,

7. over/under

over/under Member

Sad day for America. Make sure from now on you work harder and longer . Remember must spread the wealth. Our liberty's are being taken away.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

If I were a Senior Citizen, I wouldn't be happy that there will be $400 Billion in Medicare cuts, while the supposed "benefits" of the New Plan won't come until after I'm dead and will go mostly to able-bodied young people anyway.

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Worst thing that ever happened!! 2000 pages of lawyerize talk, do you think anybody read it? Could anybody read it without being put into a coma? Does anybody know what's in it?

Medical device tax - that means they can tax a toothpick and the sky is the limit from there.

You don't buy health insurance you go to jail??? A free country? What's next you don't exercise - you go to jail. You don't drink your soy milk, and eat your government approved meal of tofu and beans, you go to jail.

But we still have football, and that is what a majority of the people care about. Even on this website, the posts about the healthcare bill get few hits and it is the same people who respond to it.

Now football, that is what is really important. I can't wait in 5 years or so when national healthcare takes over. You go to your sports bar on Sunday to watch a little football and stuff yourself like you have been doing the last 20 years. You request your usual order of nachos with cheese, chicken wings, pizza, and then they ask for your national health care card. They slide it through their computer and it comes back you had your quota of fast food for the week because you stopped at the drive thru Thursday for lunch. You can have the celery that usually comes with chicken wings, but no wings. Celery, broccoli, are okay to order at regular prices, but the stuff you want, well? Maybe. If you agree to pay a special tax they might sell it to you. That $8 chicken wing order will now cost you $16, and you must sign a form saying you will go to the back of the line, in case any health care services are needed by yourself or family members.

Sing read loud today when they play the National Anthem, especially when they get to that part about "the home of the brave, and the land of the free".

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Freedom and liberty took another hit today,,,,I still don't understand why dannyboy, 421 et. al. are so quick to support these purveyors, when THEY WON'T BE UNDER IT,,,,that would any "intelligent" person that something must be WRONG with it....

11. VietVet

VietVet TS Member

The only thing lacking is the hammer and sickle flying of the Capitol.

This so called Health Care Bill is one is a direct kick in the #@%& for all Americans who love their country.

For those those who yearn for universal health care, let them move to Cuba or North Korea, where they will be among their own kind.

'Nuff said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.