1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Health Care Bill Contains Firearm Legislation

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TomJ, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomJ

TomJ Member

I heard that the Universal Health Care bill contains legislation pertaining to firearms. Is this true, is so, what specifically does it say? Thanks
    Tom

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I heard the same thing this morning on the radio, but can't cite specifics yet.

I suspect there'll be a butt-ton of baggage riding on whatever passes in order to get healthcare passed and sent to the President. If there is a 2nd amendment cling-on, it may prove to be a deal breaker.

Am I alone in getting dizzy with the seeming complexity of it all and allowing my confusion to cause my avoidance of looking closer? I know that's wrong. I'm waiting for a reader's digest version with concise bullet points--wishful thinking I know…

Guy Babin

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Supposedly there is language that includes if you own firearms you are a higher health risk (You have more of a chance of sustaining a firearm related injury) and therefore you will pay more!!!!

4. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.