1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"HEADS-UP"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gunstockirk, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunstockirk

gunstockirk TS Member

Hello. Just a "Heads-Up" to you fine sportsmen/women. My experience with Northwood Gunstocks in Wirt Minnesota has been very expensive and undesireable to say the least. I sent a block of wood to them back in the early part of March with my payment in full and a generous tip. They promised me an initial shipping date of April 11th 2008. To this day, I have not received my completed gunstock and don't even have contact with them anymore. I contacted the Itasca County Sheriff's Department and they told me they were actually going to do an investigation on Northwood Gunstocks because of 8 or 9 complaints filed against them in the last month. Bottom line? I'm probably out in excess of $500.00 Thought you'd like to know. Best regards. Kirk

2. 682b

682b Member

heads up

Tim seems to be a stand up guy. He has had some health problems and I still have hope that I will receive my wood back, shaped or not. His phone # is 218-333-3508. I pre paid the shaping of the wood and he has not put any charges on the card. Good luck I hope all of this works out. JIM

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I've dealt with Tim at Northwoods. He also owes me over $400 for some stock fitting I did for him last Sept(2007). He does not return my calls or emails. He also owes several others from the MN area.

Northwoods is only a couple of hours from me. I've stopped in a couple of times on my way back from Canadian fishing trips and no one was to be found.

It is rumored that he has gotten a few partners and that the operation was going to move to Bemidji,MN. Apparently one of the partners shoots at my club. I'll be tracking him down to get the skinny.

Doug Braker

4. mrs. gunrunner

mrs. gunrunner TS Member

If anyone has more info on this guy could I get it? Tim, does he have a last name? I need to get in touch on something my late husband was having him work on. I have tried the new telephone number and it is suspended. I knew he had been sick last year about the same time my husband was, did he survive? I have a person wanting their gun and do not have much to give them.... any help is appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.