1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

## Heads Up.. For a Good Guy on TS.com ##

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wireguy, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I made one up for myself long ago and it's a worthwhile addition to your Mec.

2. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

are you talking about the screw tha screws into the hole in the middle of the bar?????stroker

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

I assume they worked this time Jerry? I didn't have a progressive MEC in one piece at the time of making them, so we had to make an educated guess at how long it needed to be. The picture below is what they look like on a loader...<br><br>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    Thanks, Josh.

4. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Always glad to see a good idea,thanks. GOOD LUCK

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

They are fine young men. Jerry, it appears they made a good thumb screw for you. I wounder if they could make me a couple of copies of the thumb screws that were popular in Europe 500 years ago. From time to time, these might be handy.

Pat Ireland

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Knurled knobs to replace both that screw and the bolt on the end of the bar have been available from Precision Reloading for many years (see link above). Josh's look great, but I don't know if they are worth the trouble to make when they can be purchased for $7.99 each.

Ed

7. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Ed;

With all due respect. I think the purpose of this thread was to praise a couple of young men for showing a little initative and to thank them for a job well done. Why can't we just leave it at that? We need more kids like these two instead of the gimme generation kid's that I'm seeing more and more off nowdays.

respectfully

Ken Brandt

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Point taken.

Ed

9. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Rotten kids! Just when we think we've got them pegged, they get decent on us. It's not fair. LOL

BB

10. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Too much money out there to be made to just sit around and do nothing! LOL...Plus, I have a pricey hobby to support. Thanks for the good comments, Josh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.