1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heading for the Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Well I've been in Daytona (Beverly Beach actually) since Sat. and tomorrow I'm bugging out to the Silver Dollar to shoot Tues. and Wed. Any of my Florida friends going to be there thosen two days? FlaLagarto?, Joe Potosky? Tatonka Donk? I'll most likely be on my maroon dresser or maybe I'll drive the truck...I guess I'll know on Tues. when I wake up!

Hope to see you there.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. Sargentyork

Sargentyork TS Member

Hey What's up in sunny Fla.Things here are cold as hell 8 degrees this am. Good luck shoot well. Hey I am putting My Perrazzi up for sale. Ask around down there about price I will let it go for $1500.00 Right now. Just don't for see getting much more out of it. Must sacrifice for my up coming Hospital bills,let me Know we'll talk when you get back. Wish I was there. JP

3. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

sarge send me a pic of your perrazi i might be interested

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

UPDATE! Well I broke a 93 (my avg.) on 16's then couldn't find my butt with both hands on the handicap. I do believe out of about 8 or 9 squads I was DEAD LAST!! The wind was in our faces but I don't think the wind was my problem. I think it was the person pulling (or should I say releasing) the trigger. I'll be going back to the club in an hour or two so we'll see what happens today. Maybe I can work the release better today....my timing was way off or maybe I was peeking at the targets...I think I need a whale hook. I'll bear down more today and see if I can give back the horses ass trophy I won yesterday!! Anyway it was fun. Weather warmer today but a lot warmer than Ohio. When I get to the club I'll report names and scores from yesterday if anybody hasn't done it already.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.