1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

He Sees Dead Veterans in the Audience!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

From his Memorial Day speech today. Who said it?

Bush or Obama?

2. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

Obama.

So what do I win?

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

More from his speech.

"Barack Obama is getting called out again for his knowledge of history, including his own family’s, after declaring to veterans on Memorial Day that his uncle helped liberate the Auschwitz death camp at the end of World War II.

Two problems with the tale: Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviet Army, and Obama’s American mother was an only child"

“I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps and the story in our family is that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn’t leave the house for six months, right. Now obviously something had really affected him deeply but at that time there just weren’t the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain,” he said.

Dan Quayle must be laughing his ass off at this Bozo.

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Not that I'll ever vote for the guy, but isn't this one a little nit-picky?

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Nit picky? Not really. Whether the guy makes stuff up to look good, is so screwed up about the history of his own family or has a staff too dumb to actually check his speeches for obvious errors, we will end up with a guy that blows up asprin factories and thinks it's a good days work.

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The first quote could very well be a slip of the tongue. The second quote is apparently a big fat lie by Hussein Obama. This cuss is unfolding to be the third most dishonest person in politics,,right behind mr and mrs slick willie.

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Making up lies about your family? Not knowing that Memorial Day is to honor our dead service people?

May be nitpicking to you....

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Barack also thinks there are 57 states, and he has been in most of em.

Dumb as a rock, Barack!!

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

timb99;

"My grandfather signed up for a war the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, fought in Patton's army. He saw the dead and dying across the fields of Europe; he heard the stories of fellow troops who first entered Auschwitz and Treblinka. He fought in the name of a larger freedom, part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil, and he did not fight in vain. I don't oppose all wars."

Obama speech. Nit picky? He gave it in 2002. It has been a ignorant "theme' with him a long time.

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Of course, Democrats in Chicago are used to seeing dead people voting.

11. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

They crucified Quayle, who is still mocked for his mis-spelling gaff.... Why is the press going so easy on Barack the clown????

I can't believe we may be stuck with this idiot for the next 4 (or more) years....

LWL

12. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Hey look, he is from Illinois and you know that Chicago Democrat voters love voting so much that they even leave their residences in the cemetery just to go to the polls, sometimes several different polls, just to vote! Maybe those are the voting veterans he is seeing! :)

13. Bitter American

Bitter American TS Member

I wonder if he wanted to pull out of Germany and let the death camps continue before the job was done also?

14. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Historical fact - Auschwitz is in Poland. The Russian Army drove the Germans out of Poland, not the US 3rd Army under Patton. The Russians liberated Auschwitz. If someone in my family had done what Barack says ..."a uncle ..." of his did, we'd sure as heck be getting the facts straight.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This, just as Hilary's "under sniper fire" remark, shows how stupid they think we are.

The arrogant elitism of the governing class is less hidden month by month in the last years of this civilisation.

H<

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I hope that he gets the nomination. We'll either get to see McCain win the presidency, or see the first black president in the nation's history get assasinated.

17. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

And Dan Q didn't really mispell potato(e)...

18. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Would you vote for a candidate that sees dead people?

Berettaman7

19. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

If this had been McCain the news media would be releasing these statements on a five minute loop on their shows, and played in the newspapers until election day.

Remember that Clinton never had sex. Monica was just smoking cigars..

20. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

VETERANS are the key to our freedom and the reason we live as we do. From the civil war to our current wars. Every time i see one in uniform i go out of my way to thank them. I know how tuff it is to be a war time veteran. I been there and done that with pride. Everytime i see one more vetern hurt i get tears in my eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.