1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HE IS BACK! MARK STEVENS (LUCKY)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by abbielew, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Hey Wally,

Finally a name besides Norman or Koozman. Mark puts up a 46 in this
    crappy weather, pretty good. Hey, is that Ken Norman starding behind
    Mark Stevens, looks like he is hanging his head or pouting. Also picture looks like Koozman is acting like he cannot hear. Any way good shooting to Mark

See you guys next week

Lew and Dutch

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wow! good news. Gotta get me a grey stache!

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Great to have you back on the line Mark
    Keith

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Kieth, it was great to be back on the line. Felt so good. Thought about these rounds in my head for weeks, Longed to shoot again and visualized crushing targets for what seemed a life time, Was a fun day today and so many well wishes and welcome backs, I had the emotional edge and was on cloud 9 all day. Thanks for all the concern and atta boy's.

You guys are the best and I am so honored to be associated with all of you. Sorry about coming out on top, I know I didn't earn the top by shots fired per year. But sure felt good to see the targets break. To share the day with my friends and CalamitySJ (wife) was fantastic.

Next week is your turn!!!! I will be your biggest fan, and if you get stuck, I will be glad to coach you too!

Wally, Thanks for every thing you do!

Mark S. (Lucky)

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

His heart's fixed, his gun still works, now if only he could learn how to sign in to his own account!

CSJ

PS It was an excellent day.

6. Smiley

Smiley Member

pretty good considering they shoot white targets

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I used to shoot with a background like that and saw that all orange targets would leave an orange trail behind them! The only time I ever saw streaking with clay targets. Hap

8. Toddy

Toddy Member

This is great to see and a good start to the new year....

Mark and Sally...there's none of that white stuff where I'll be in 22 more days...and sure wish you guys would be there and I still owe you.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC (still no snow here either)

9. BobKatz

BobKatz Member

Always good to see someone recovered and back!

Does anyone know if that is a Citori XT unsingle over his shoulder and if so would anyone have any close up pictures.

Thx in advance!

10. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Bob,

That is definitely a Browning Citori XT Trap combo unsingled over his shoulder. I liked shooting his so much I bought one myself! I'll dig through and see what else I have for close up pictures, otherwise I'll take a couple and send there your way if no one beats me to it. I absolutely love this gun. Mark's unsingled barrel is 34"; mine's 32" but I'm wishing I would have got the longer barrel. C'est la vie.

And Toddy? I wish we were in Hawaii too but alas, this year we'll have to wait for pictures and stories, especially about the theme attire contest?? My favourite part of last year!

CSJ

11. BobKatz

BobKatz Member

CJS,

If you could take a bunch of pictures and send them as I have never seen one. I shoot an 32" Ultra XT and would love to see to see a unsingle version of the gun. I would like to see some close ups of how the rib adjusts. I may be in the market for an unsingle. Can I assume yours came from Guns Unlimited?

Thx in advance for the pictures!

Bob
    ns@zoomtown.com

12. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Bob, Yes my gun is an XT combo! Yes, I did order it from Guns Unlimited and it is the sweetest thing I have ever shot. Recoil is 1/2 perhaps less than my other Citori's (525's). I can ajust the POI about 18 inches with the furnished rib. The rib adjusts both front and back. Back adjustment is a screw slot, front adjustment is a thumb wheel. Only thing I don't care for is the thumb wheel doesn't lock and therefore it has been adjusted by on lookers and the curious during shoots!

This gun took me from 96's to 100's in a year. But it did have a steep learning curve, and until I put the other gun away and concentrated on shooting one gun, I had a problem. Once I set up the gun, shot it religiously all winter and spring, everything clicked when the parka came off!

I would highly recommend this gun to anyone. In fact several that have tried my gun for a round have now ordered and are shooting the XT combo! Getting hard to tell which gun is mine, henced the yellow spacers in the stock!

This gun took CalamitySJ and myself to the Minnesota State teams this year! We will provide some pictures soon, Keep watching.

Mark Stevens
    aka: Coach : Lucky : Deadeye

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! Do you rent out that luck, or are you keepin' it all to yerself?

14. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Recurvey,

You will have to talk to Sally, she is the lucky one in the house now. I need the horseshoe just to keep up!

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.