1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HD Cap HELP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gordy h, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

My 16 yd scores are ok with me, 97% but when it comes to the 23 yd line, I'm lucky to hit 17X25 Would it help to put more spacers under the comb? HELP!!
    Butch H

2. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Look...save yourself a ton of frustration and money. Find a GOOD well known coach/instructor and arrange a lesson. Private if possible or a clinic if thats all you can arrange. They will get to the root of the problem in a heartbeat. Club shooters, as hard as they try to help usually only make the problem worse.

Taking that lesson or clinic will be worth every penny and time you invested.

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. If you are trying to figure out the problem yourself and taking shots in the dark because you don't know you are just chasing your tail.

It doesn't have to be a coach or instructor, find one of your older experienced shooters and ask him to watch you shoot. It could be something simple like lifting your head to see the targets, stopping your gun, looking at your barrel, etc.

Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hd forums trap caps