1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hawaii PITA 08 ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mongo-808-, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo-808-

Mongo-808- TS Member

How did it go?

Waverider (Jason Fujie) sent me couple messages of how couple of my friends did. Congrats Jason on HOA/HAA for the residents side.

Any other results out there ?

2. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Mongo,

It went well for me overall at least beating out the other Hawaii residents :), thanks for the congrats and tips about shooting doubles in Hilo. I did not do well in the beginning, but did not have any really bad events.

Other results? You forgot (intentionally?) that I am the 2008 PITA Hawaii State Shoot Double Champion!!! 8) I guess I get no more tips and couching with our Hawaii ATA state shoot coming up.

You should have let me know what mainland shooters you were interested in.

Jason

3. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

I hear a couple of kids were HOA and runner-up for the out of staters. One from Calif. and one from Washington.
    OtH

4. Toddy

Toddy Member

I have posted all the scores on thread 2008 Hawaii State shoot results as promised.

Reg. Todd

5. Toddy

Toddy Member

Also they are posted on http://www.shootpita.com but you have to click on printer friendly version to get the complete scores.

Reg. Todd

6. Toddy

Toddy Member

Jason,

It was a pleasure again this year and hope to see you next year with 50 shooter's from the mainland in 2009.

The challenge is in......

Reg. Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.