1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hawaii Gov to produce Obama birth certificate

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard on the Neil Boortz show yesterday that the Governor of Hawaii made the statement that, and I quote Neil here: "He's tired of listening to all this and he'd put an end to the controversy once and for all and would produce the birth certificate"

I'm sure this will make Barry a happy man. Oughta' be fun to watch this dog and pony show. I'd almost bet that he has to apolojize or claim that he "miss spoke" or otherwise recant his remarks. I feel sure the White House will "be intouch" to straighten Mr Governor out.

This just won't die and go away....

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

If the Gov. is going to produce it, only means he finally found a counterfeiter good enough to do a Presidential birth certificate. Barrys is over in Kenya. Bulge.

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Three years and still looking. No reason to be in a hurry. I feel sure they are telling the truth. Tic

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Is the Governor Italian ??

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That governor sounds like a crackpot.

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

He'll have that Birth Ceritifcate ready to show...just as soon as the ink dries on it.

7. oz

oz Active Member

last I heard was that he could NOT find it. oz

8. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Like it has been said, They will find it when they make it or it is imported from Kenya.

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Someone might want to look in his Kenyan passport. Might still be there from when he was in college.

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Bad, that is one of the things under lock and key. Passport records. Bulge.

11. neofight

neofight TS Member

Nw the Kenyan scammers and extortionists are in on the action by offering the birth certificate. This is too much fun.

12. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

The Gov. says it does not exist, check the website above.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

The website like the certificate does not exist. It doesn't open. Bulge.

14. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Could you think if it was Bush---He'd be history---This guy lives on---Are we nuts in this country to let him continue on?---I couldn't get a passport without a birth certificate---He became president---HOW???--They will come up with one---
    WATCH!!!!!!!----SJB----

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Remember he vacationed in Hawaii not too long ago. After the elections. I'll bet he met with the new Gov. and they have concockted som type of scheme. One will show up shortly but I doubt that any legitimate organization will get to examine it. Bulge.

16. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Hilliary also had problems with timely gathering of certain papers and she wasn't even an elected official directly................m

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

It seems like there is a law in Hawaii that prohibits the Governor from releasing any information without that persons giving him the go ahead ... That being said means that Obama was not born in Hawaii or he would just let them release the information if it exists and put an end to all of the contraversy ... This guy really does think he is above the Law and they are letting him get away with it ... So, theres another episode of "As the World turns" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Last I read today was the AG of Hawaii told the Gov. that privacy laws say'es he can't.

That came after the Gov went on record of saying he couldn't find it.

Since there are no real leaders in this country, even if it was found out that Obama could not have been even considered, this county would be beside itself on how to deal with the truth.

Its still interesting that McCain had to prove his citizenship and Obama didn't and said NO when asked for it.

19. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The last time the gov of hawaii stood up for the ARAB he got $225 million for his state, what will he get now? Lee

20. Jackv

Jackv TS Member

"The last time the gov of hawaii stood up for the ARAB he got $225 million for his state, what will he get now? Lee"

ARAB? Really? Even if he was, in fact born in Kenya, which he was not. That in itself wouldn't make him an Arab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.