1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hawaii Five-0 tonight ... did anyone watch it???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WesleyB, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Did I hear right...when they were in a gunshop the one called Dan-O said that if we had no gun that there would be no more killing?? That is the last time i will watch it...

Wesley

2. 2shot

2shot Member

Yes I picked up on that also.I'll never waste my time on that show again.Mike

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dvr it every week, haven't seen it yet.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Watch first couple episodes..blew it off after it basically seemed to be a lame 10 minute plot built around a 35 minute Chevy commercial filled in with more commercial breaks with mostly more Chevy commercials..sounds like somebody with an agenda had their way with the 10 minutes

5. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

You're all a bunch of loonies! I'm sure this is a liberal underlying plot for the show to go gunless..lol It's a Gawd damn TV show for Christ sakes. I would highly suggest making appointments and getting those brains checked. Jezze..lol

Rick

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Typical Hollyweird using TV programs to get their message out ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

No- I didn't see it. My wife wanted to watch 'Castle'. On the old 5-0, I'll bet Jack Lord and ole Danno wouldn't have said that.

8. philk

philk Member

There were antigun undertones back then to.

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Im over the show another liberal jerk on a show writtne and sponsored and presented liberla station for all I can tell.

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I watched it on and off because I was chopping veg and chicken for a sop I was going to cook up today. I didn't catch that statement but I will try to find a replay on the computer today.

11. thunder

thunder Active Member

Correct nothing new but I won't watch it!

12. Auctioneer

I just finished watching the "Hook" Episode of HI 5 O. That statement was said by Dan-O's partner. I to will not be watching the show anymore.

13. Auctioneer

Go to CBS web site and send them an Email on your thoughts. You have to click on FEEDBACK to do so. I have already done so.

14. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The original was very anti-gun also. With all that is going on attacking the Second Amendment there may be a huge backlash against this nonsense.

15. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

And they wonder about where kids get nut ideas ??? Hollywood at there best !! Hurt them where it counts Write to the Shows sponcers . Tell them about YOUR feelings and you wont buy there products ...We need a few MORE outof work actors !!! Their BS has got to stop !!!

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Their writers should create episodes with no violence in them! See how long they last.

17. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I watched it....and I thought Scott Cann's (Dano) rant was soooooo contrived. I don't watch it all the time but some of the plot lines are interesting. The whole Dano as protagonist bit is grating. I would be surprised if it gets a 3rd season, but if it keeps on with the anti-gun bias it will become the fav. of all the lib/commie hollywood scum....

Ron Burr

18. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Scott Caan, James Caan's (Sonny Corleone) son, IMO is trying way too hard to be his father, as far as acting goes. I've been watching the show since it first came on and find his speech patterns and physical actions way too similar to his father. Frankly, they should have cast someone else in that role.

As far as his rant in the gun store, yea, I found it way too Hollywood and 'preachy' and frankly I don't believe for a minute that a real cop would say such things. But then, 'Danno" isn't a real cop.

Always remember it's TV and the actors aren't speaking words they wrote; they are like puppets - mindless pieces of wood that need a puppeteer (aka script writer) to put words on paper for them to speak.

Gene in Illinois

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.