1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't shot in a year... Have a few questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Diesel Smoke, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diesel Smoke

Diesel Smoke Member

As the title said, I haven't shot in almost a year and I was wondering who had shoots goin on in the Northern Kentucky area, where they are, what day and time, I'm wanting to get back into shooting because it's something I really enjoy. Any responses would be appreciated

Smokey

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I DO NOT KNOW as I am in St Paul, but good to have you back. I was gone for 11 years and missed it alot too.

Jack

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Welcome back Smokey. Here is a link to the ATA web site, where they list all the States, clubs and registered shoot dates. If you click on a zone, the States will come up in color, then click on the State you wish to look at. A list of clubs will appear and then click on the club name. Then you will see the shoot dates for that club.

If you click on KY, your State delegate, Mr Terry Dean's contact information is there. I suggest you contact him and ask if they publish a State Shoot Date calendar for all the shoot dates. We do that here in Ontario, I suspect all State organizations do that. Bill Malcolm

4. Diesel Smoke

Diesel Smoke Member

Thank ya sir, I was also wondering about clubs that did games and a calcutta at the end of the night as well.

Smokey

5. jhoward

jhoward Member

Sorry Smokey, I don't know much about shoots in the northern part of the state, if you'd like to shoot in the Lexington area I could help you out with that though. Hopefully someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

6. Diesel Smoke

Diesel Smoke Member

If something pretty good is going on down that way I wouldn't mind takin a ride that way, be about an hour or so drive, but hey, what else could I do? I used to make it to every shoot I could with my grandpa Ron Etson, and a few years ago he passed away and since then It's really been hard to get back into it, I was his traveling companion since I was about nine, and now 11 years later, it's just hard to shoot without him, but I know he'd still want me to.

Smokey

7. KS user

KS user TS Member

Smoke, If your ever up toward Indiana way, we put on a shoot every 1st and 3rd friday of the month at Tri County Coonhunters in Batesville,Indiana. We shoot games until about 7:00 or 7:30, and then we have a 50 bird program,but otherwise we shoot games every friday night,weather permiting.Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.