1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't seen a Model 12 FS lately....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Haven

Maybe I missed the posts, but it seems like those that have them,,,,are keeping them,,,,or have they lost their appeal with all the SBT's or the sort?? Did they only come in a Trap or Hunting model?

Those that I have met at the range just rave about how much they like theirs. What was the major appeal when they came out? Is there anything to watch out for or to look for if I wanted to get one?

My grandfather had a hunting model and he was extremely accurate as I remember.

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Haven

bigdogtx:

This time of year most M12's are out in the garden with a tomato plant tied to them.

sissy : )

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Lot's of them on Gunbroker. I think a lot of people go there so a fellow TS person does not bad mouth the gun and price??

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I have one for sale on the gun sale link on my blog....it's about 45 minutes from your door...feel free to come and buy it...LOL!!
    Ken Rucker

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Mine isn't for sale.

6. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

The only one that knocks a MODEL12 are the ones that can't or wont shoot one. Its the gun that made trapshooting what it is .If you are still looking for one I have a trap shooting friend selling a 2pin milled trap f/s the barrled was tuned by Wilkerson

7. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

I shot 100 rounds at my State Shoot this year with mine. I can't shoot it the best in the world, but I thought it would want to be shot. Not like it hurt my chances for a trophy, LOL. As far as I could tell, it was the only pump besides some youth shooters on the day I shot. You get some looks walking to your trap, but I think those guys are thinking that they should shoot the one they have tucked away at their house.

8. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

You can come shoot my Remington 31 TC pump.

Lou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.