1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Have you ever just grabbed a gun that you hardly ever shoot because it just called your name and gone to the range to shoot a few rounds and when you shoot ya just really dont concentrate or really care because your shooting to just shoot with an old friend the gun that called your name but you shoot to spend time with that old friend and just to enjoy yourself and before ya know it the day of fun has come to a close and you must now go home but you have just realized that you shot some of the best rounds in years and then it sinks home that all the mumbo jumbo gumbo about all of this or that in regards to what you should and should not be doing when you shoot was not even on your mind at all and instead you just shot and did what felt natural to you and ... well ... I forget what I was meaning but have you ever just shot to have fun with an old friend and realized the actual fun that can be had when you just shoot for fun and not worry about all the bullpatooie that so many people think about?

2. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

that's the way it should be.

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

Lumper, I have to give you credit for the longest run-on question I have ever read.

Steve

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Would you repeat that, please!

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Your WHAT fell off?!?!?!

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Have you ever just grabbed a gun that you hardly ever shoot because it just called your name and gone to the range to shoot a few rounds and when you shoot ya just really dont concentrate or really care because your shooting to just shoot with an old friend the gun that called your name but you shoot to spend time with that old friend and just to enjoy yourself and before ya know it the day of fun has come to a close and you must now go home but you have just realized that you shot some of the best rounds in years and then it sinks home that all the mumbo jumbo gumbo about all of this or that in regards to what you should and should not be doing when you shoot was not even on your mind at all and instead you just shot and did what felt natural to you and ... well ... I forget what I was meaning but have you ever just shot to have fun with an old friend and realized the actual fun that can be had when you just shoot for fun and not worry about all the bullpatooie that so many people think about and without anything falling off at all?

There I hope that helps a couple of you. ;-)

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]
    Good luck.

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Damn ... I have finally been outed. How did you ever figure out that I wrote that book?

9. Juno

Juno TS Member

Subject: Have you?
    Email:
    Date: Wed, May 14, 2008 - 01:26 PM ET
    Website Address:

Damn ... I have finally been outed. How did you ever figure out that I wrote that book? <br><br><br><br>

Well, I figured it took one to know one. And, of course, your name on the bottom of the book Laurie E. Rozakis gave it away.

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Had my best score one evening at the range with 3 friends and myself. Just casual shooting. Really enjoyed that night.

PS: Come to think of it they're my only friends. Mike.

11. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Gosh, if you only had someone at home to talk to........

Hauxfan!

12. chessney

chessney TS Member

Mike your wrong. I wasn't there...Ziggy

13. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I do ... but I cant get a word in because I'm always telling myself to shut up.

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I kind of thought that bait would attract the wise guys. Mike

15. Juno

Juno TS Member

Subject: O/T Best way to put down the put down threads
    Email:
    Date: Thu, Mar 01, 2007 - 04:42 PM ET
    Website Address:

Cause the "put down" threads are quite stupid ... like this one ... and the more times I dont answer you the more times you will respond and then the larger the the whole thing gets and the closer to the top it will stay ... so ya got any more questions? <br><br><br><br>

Who does this sound like? Did somebody say the author of this thread? Why, yes you are correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.