1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

have you tried the T&K

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JRW, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

I will bite. Are you talking about turkey or tuna & Kaiser rolls? Jerry

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I bought some of the ones that Foxy Culpepper sells through Gameliel Shooter's Supply. She's an ATA member who invented the product and hand-makes them.

Mike

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Got one last year.

Good for slower squads, 100 bird events, etc. It made my routine easier, I put the gun on it (break gun) and put the shell in while it's resting.

I like it.

HM

4. Olrusty

Olrusty TS Member

Jerry--Andy isn't talking about turkey or tuna, but a real product made by T&K. One of the products they make is a magnetized barrel rest which is very handy for resting the end of the barrel of your trap gun,so you don't have to hold the weight of your gun between shots. This is what Andy is referring to. T&K is a small co. here in central Ill, owned and operated by personal friends of mine.
    And, if I have the right Andy, he is also a friend and shooting buddy.
    Jack M

5. Olrusty

Olrusty TS Member

You can contact them at www.claays.com

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

There was a few of them at the gun club today but I remember seeing one fall of while the shooter was walking to post 1 maybe the 30 m.p.h. winds had something to do with it.

I used to use a toe pad but most of the time if I want to rest my barrel on the concrete then I just go ahead and do it but really it would be better to use one of the maganetic pads.

Foghorn

7. JRW

JRW Member

olrusty; Thank you, I had no idea what gadget we were talking about. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.