1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Have You Talked To A Pollster?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

If so, what did they ask?

How did you answer?

Were the questions slanted?

Has your phone been ringing off the hook with calls from Pollsters?

Are you screening those calls?

Thanks.

2. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Yes I did, last week. Got one from the xyz blah foundation so I did try to participate. They asked me a few warm-ups then slandered the democratic candidate with leading questions that I pointed out were so beyond the scope of a poll as to negate any inference of objectivity. Then followed Qs about my ethnecicity and whether I belonged to the NRA. I think the Dem candidate is unworthy of consideration, (and said so). its the survey fakesters that I want to bring attn. to.

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

No, I have caller ID and an answering machine.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Do the ones of you that are getting these calls are they on "land lines" or your cell phones???? I was wondering as that may also skew the results,,,,,,which way I don't know.....

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

I have been called multiple times and have answered truthfully each time. Some the calls were obviously supporting Obama but I told them I am voting for Romney.

Tom

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I have to wonder if poll numbers have any effect on how an individual would vote.

I know the High school "Our Side" mentality might be a factor (why would you vote for him? He can't win!) but if that's what the country has come to you might as well get ready for the Rex 84 internment camps and the ovens.

HM

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I hope the polls keep acting like Hussein is ahead. It will help motivate the conservatives and independants to go to the polls and vote. Hussein will get his azz handed to him just like Carter. Socaialist candidates have NEVER favored well in this country. The leaches have spiked in numbers but they don't represent mainstream America. Romney by 5-8 points in November.

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

They can't call me since I don't have a landline phone.

9. cnsane

cnsane Member

I do them like pa3t. It infers that I might have a split personality or several. It's my duty as an American to give annoying intrusions into my mealtime as much fraudulant data as I am able to concoct.

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

They haven't called me. I do have a land line and caller ID. The last poll I participated in was the TV people. They sent me these forms to fill out for week of what TV shows our family watched, the hours etc. I got a $1 bill for my efforts. Charlie

11. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Ditto for me. No landline, no calls. Back in the landline days, however,caller ID would show at least 5-10 calls per day during election season.

12. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I had another one last nite. Following the advice of wise men here on TS.com, I spoofed the schmuk on the calling end, questioning him and his operation. He was so stupid and owned he would not hang up on me for 10 minutes of abuse. My teenage kids were rolling on the living room floor laughing.

13. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I just turned 60 years old and have never had a pollster call me.

But, polls questions are rigged for the preferred outcome.

14. oz

oz Active Member

the only poll that is fair & accurate is the rassmussen... I am 66 and have never been called wbout a poll.

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jerbear

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

TinMan,,,,,try this one next time.....

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fl5uhjJFTiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. morepowder

morepowder TS Member

Only the 47% have time for pollsters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.