1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you quit BR shooting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TALLEND, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

Shooters

I ,because of some physical problems have relegated my trapshooting to--a few rounds pr year------------

I have ,with help from friends,started BR shooting-------I have found as with any hobby,"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SPEND"?---------well,I'm retired(70yo)bad back ,bad knees---all the things that come with age(quad by-pass,etc)----

I am looking for items related to BR shooting----that I may be able to use,that are reasonably priced

60/70---90/110 gr .243/6mm bullets----.243 brass,6PPC brass----I'm shooting a T/C .243 ,and A donated custom 6PPC

Antyhing you think that I may need,or use ------send me an E-mail with description,and price.....

Thanks,Tom---------tallend12@aol.com

2. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have several hundred 60gr 6mm bullets if intrested. Thanks Ronnie

3. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

Tom - unless you have already bought or built a bench rest gun - you may want to take a look at BR-50 using a 22 long rifle - no recoil on the by-pass stuff, no reloading (just sorting and testing factory ammo) Like anything else you can spent as much as you want on a rifle - but a good 22 long rifle target barrel will last a long life time - the low recoil will not shoot the bedding loose - etc etc. If people shoot BR-50 around close to you, you may want to take a look.

4. dflo

dflo Member

0   0   0

I shot BR for years and have all kinds of presses, dies, bullets, brass, and stuff. E-mail me with a wish list and I probably have it. I even have a few spare actions and barrels.

5. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

BR-50 is not shot now. There have been several different organizations that have formed that shoot rimfire. The closest thing to BR-50 is ARA. But there is also IR 50/50, RBA, USBR, a new professional league, and a couple of international groups. The linked url is the place to go to get information about both the rimfire and the centerfire disciplines.

Mike

6. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

I did not know BR-50 was out. I still have some of the targets - it was a tuff game. Been a long time since I shot rifle much.

7. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I'd be interested in what you have for actions. By all means give tallend first crack at what he may want .

8. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

PLEASE-send the information to me,at ,tallend12@aol.com-----------

with some idea of what you want for the items..

Thanks,Tom---East Central Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.