1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you heard this

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by stokinpls, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Like to get Sarkozy's opinion on this too.

2. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

WorldNet Daily. Now there's a news source that can be relied upon. Breathless crackpot theories is stock in trade for WND. They're the National Enquirer for the extreme right. I stopped reading them years ago.

I dislike Obama as much as anybody, but it's time to turn off the conspiracy machine and return to the real problems we face, like the economy, the Healthcare Smash and Grab Act, the Cap and Trade bill, the Congressional spending frenzy, and the takeover of much of our economy by our own Government. You know, the real problems in the three dimensional world, with real people in them.

These wild accusations about Obama's birth certificate just make us look like stupid, irresponsible children and waste what little credibility we have.

$.02.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

my $.02,

If there is nothing to hide, why the fuss?

Remember Dan Rather

The rush to make history will always backfire!

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I'm looking at this kinda like Lou Dobbs. WHY in the hell would President Obama let this drag on and on rather than just trot out the documents, stop the "lawyering", and move on. Then it came to me...do you think he's happy to let this drag on and on precisely because it makes so many who oppose him look like loons with little or no credibility..???
    Hmmmm.....????

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Or, could there be tax write offs for paying lawyer fees?

Or, is he just helping out those he thinks is poorer then they need to be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.