1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you heard of the Pierce anglemaster

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by arrow, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

arrow_2008_03033.jpg

The unit pictured was built to help set the angle limet Switches on the Pat Trap. It makes it vary easy to quickly and accuratly set the field on a Pat Trap. Most clubs are suprised at how far off their settings are when the plug in the mashine and see where their true angles are.

I have been getting very good feadback on the worth of this unit.
    I know it was used the set the fields at the following state shoots this
    year Wisconsin,Iowa, Minnisota, Illinois,Utah. I have about 60 units in the field as of now so am sure some one on this site can give you feedback of you ask.

The unit Cost is $295 plus shipping.shipping runs between $10 to $15 most places.

If you are at the Grand I will have units with me and you can save shipping and I can give you some first hand instructions on useing unit.

My cell # 608 617 6631 I will be parked in RV site 614

Bryan Pierce
    Pierce Sales and Repair
    432 Oakridge Drive
    Portage WI 53901

e-mail piercesales@frontier.com

608 617 6631

2. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

I will be at the grand with units

My RV Site has changed to site 614

Bryan Pierce

608-617-6631

3. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

0   0   0

Up for a great product! If you want to set great targets then this is the device to use. Bryon makes it easy to set legal breakable targets that will have shooters breaking good scores and coming back to your club! Call, e-mail, or pm me and I would be happy to discuss this product further.

Dan McDermott
    President - Beaver Dam Conservationists
    608-358-5130

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.