1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+++ Have You Contributed to NRA Recently? +++

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Easystreet, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Have you contributed to NRA recently? If not, what are you waiting for?

Should we wait til Obama gets reelected before deciding that it's time to give a little money to the organization that helps preserve our gun rights?

I'll confess that even though I'm a Life Member, I hadn't given any extra money to NRA for several years, but I fixed that today. I just sent them $50 online. Didn't even have to take the trouble to write out a check. I put it on my credit card.

I sent the money to NRA-ILA which is the legislative arm of NRA. If they can use the money to help defeat Obama and defeat some of the anti-gun congressmen, then it will have been money that was well spent.

If all gun owners would send them a donation now, I'm sure it would help our cause. If you can spend thousands of dollars on a new shotgun, then surely you'll never miss a small contribution to NRA. They need your help NOW!

BTW, you don't have to be an NRA member to donate. Just go to the NRA-ILA website and fill out the simple donation form and send them a donation on your credit card.

Easystreet

2. Easystreet

Here's the link to the NRA-ILA donation form.

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I encourage all to donate as MUCH as they can to Wayne LaPieres pockets. I suggest that you read the NRA financials before contributing though.

blade819

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Does it make sense to cut out the middle-man and just send myself 50 pieces of junk mail?

-Gary

PS: No, one phone call can NOT get them to stop.

6. Easystreet

I haven't received a mail solicitation for a donation from NRA in several years. I suppose that may change now that I've made a donation in the past few days, but so what?

My wife and I receive junk advertisements and junk catalogs almost every day in the mail. How much trouble is it really to just drop the stuff in the trash if you don't want to read it?

Easystreet

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's not much trouble at all. I just think it's dumb that you send them $50 and they spend $45 of it sending you crap asking for more.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.