1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Have a few guns for sale haven't shot in a few yrs

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by iacarguy, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iacarguy

iacarguy TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Have a few guns for sale haven

I have a couple bt99's older models in great shape both have 15 lop, ALso have an older PERAZZI/ITHACA MX8 12 GAUGE Over under in great shape. And have a Perazzi TM-1 12ga Top Single Trap. Actually all my guns are 15 lop. They are in great shape and have been well taken care of. I would be interested in selling them all together to a dealer or separate. I'm starting a business and need to free up some money. If your interested send me an email at Nathanregency@aol.com and I can respond with pictures. I haven't had time to figure out pricing yet. I haven't shot for about 7 yrs so I'm not sure what the market is on these guns. I'm currently in Davenport Iowa area..

Thanks

2. red hammer

red hammer Member

0   0   0

please send imfo. on mx8 and pic

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If a dealer is going to buy them all at once they have to be priced so he can make a profit on his money. If that is what you have in mind PM me the total amount for all of them. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.