1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Have 28 ga. AA hulls, need .410 AA hulls...trade?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by StansCustoms, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Active Member

0   0   0

I shoot a 28 gauge specifcally/only for skeet..and have more once fired AA's than I need right now.

I have reciently acquired some Seminole .410 Chambermates for my skeet gun...and now will be needing some once fired AA .410 hulls for reloading.

Does anyone have some .410 AA's they would like do some trading on...maybe 1,000/2,000 hulls? Or some lesser quanity ...just whatever is good for you.

Thanks and best regards...Stan M.
  2. StansCustoms

0   0   0

3. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Neat idea!
  4. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

I have some remington 410s that I would trade if interested. I would do 400.

Travis in NC
  5. StansCustoms

0   0   0

Back to the top...still need some AA .410 hulls.

Thanks...Stan
  6. goodlife

goodlife Member

0   0   0

Are these the old AA's? If so I may be able to do a trade. 1st they have to be the old ones & I have 2000 old 410 AA with the silver lettering, but if I don't sell them at my shoot this weekend I will contact you back.
    Larry
  7. StansCustoms

0   0   0

Nope ..sorry goodlife...

They are the newer HS hulls.

Note:
    That's what I would like to trade for in .410 gauge, for any interested parties...(HS hullS that is...)

Best regards..Stan
  8. goodlife

goodlife Member

0   0   0

Stan may be next time.
    Larry
  9. StansCustoms

0   0   0

TTT..thanks,Stan
  10. Mark Gadbois

Mark Gadbois Member

0   0   0

don't have an excess of AAs but do have a lot of 410STS. Interested in those?
  11. StansCustoms

0   0   0

Mark..

I'm not well versed in loading...but at our club I have been advised by some of our senior members that load a lot of .410's to stay with AA's.

So I guess I better stay on that road for now...unless I find out differently.

Thanks for the offer though....

Best regards..Stan
  12. skeet100

skeet100 Member

0   0   0

If you might consider selling a 1000 AA 28's ... send me a pm... I could use them... Thanks...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.