1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HAVE 2 GUNS FOR SALE ON GUNBROKER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mastiff711, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

I have for sale on Gunbroker a Beretta 682X Supertrap Combo 32/30 all original with the different butt pads and combs and a Sako 75 SS 7MM STW with a Burris Signature 4X16 Scope/Sako Rings if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Stacey

2. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

Guys I do apologize. These guns are also for sale on trapshooters. I have been trying to upload photos since last night so instead I will post the links to both guns. The Beretta is http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=142575833 and the Sako is http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=142574316. Will give more info on both. Would rate the Beretta combo at about 98%. It does have a few small light scratches and one very small ding in the rib on the single barrel (factory flaw). Bought in 2000 and was a safe queen until this past spring when I decided to start back shooting and shot it for about 4 mos. Everything is original on the gun and comes with all of the different butt pads and combs. The Sako 75 is 99% plus and has been a safe queen also with only 25 rounds shot through it (most from scope sighting). I am including the Burris Signature Scope 4X16 with the Sako rings (scope was bought new for this gun). This gun was special ordered by me when Sako first came out with this caliber and they had to be special ordered. I also have the box for it. Asking $2250 for the Beretta combo and $1499.00 for the Sako 75. I hope this clarifies my earlier post and I would be happy to supply more pics aside from the ones I have posted in my auction. Thanks.

Stacey

3. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

MrkSLC thanks so much for that. That was really a nice thing you did. Have a good weekend!

Stacey

4. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

5. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

Lowered price on Beretta to $2100. I don't have the original box but have the owner's manuals, etc. Also, on the Sako I still have the original box w/all of the owner's manuals etc. Unfortunately, I cannot find the box and the paperwork on the Burris scope. Thanks.

Stacey

6. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

revised previous post

7. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The Beretta is a fixed choke gun?

9. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

0   0   0

Yes Calvin it is a fixed choke. The top single is full and the over under barrels are full and improved modified. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.