1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hats off to TriState league

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ScottEslick, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

Amen to the great food at the Cozy, thanks to everyone who organized the league and the banquet, and to all the clubs for putting on the shoots (except for Greencastle for ordering up that lovely day with the below zero wind chill).

Can't wait til next winter!!!

Scott

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

I'll third the opinion of all. Absolutely a great banquet and another wonderful tri state league. And hank you to mr poore for recognizing my dad and I. I hope to see you soon. And really look forward o spending some time at elysburg with you this summer, and then maybe even the silver dollar next year.

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

3. PHILFIRST

PHILFIRST TS Member

Cozy was great,but I think Mr. Mike Poore set us up! We were fat and lazy Sunday when he whooped us at Greencastle! 98 Singles,99 Caps! Great shooting Mike. Osker nice Doubles Shooting. Have a great Easter break. We will see you at the Coon club. Sincerely, Phil Rau

4. PHILFIRST

PHILFIRST TS Member

Mike, Are you going to Tuscarora on the 11th?

5. PHILFIRST

PHILFIRST TS Member

Is there a shoot that weekend in Ohio? Or are you just gettin out of town? Did they post the results from Greencastle anywhere?

6. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

So, may i ask, where might you be going this saturday Mr. Poore. Thurmont or Glen Rock?

7. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

He will not be with me because he will still be in spain. He's getting back easter Sunday. I'll see you at thurmont mr poore. Hopefully this time will maybe shoot the singles with you.

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.