1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hats off to the K.T.L. for a great Ky. St. Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jeffprigge, Jul 7, 2013.

1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Although I only got to shoot 2 days , all the rain and muddy conditions were delt with greatly by the K.T.L. directors and shooters .Great Job and a big THANKS !! Jeff Prigge

2. kolar412

kolar412 Member

I agree with everything they had to deal with they came through it with shining colors. But is there anyway to get some blacktop or a least some gravel?

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

to give you some idea
    jeffprigge_2008_030362.jpg

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Oye vay. Need gravel.

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I doubt gravel is in our future. A well run shoot. I did become more proficient at gun disassembly and cleaning due to rain. It rained so much the ducks even left. My thanks to shoot management.

Charlie

6. wex

wex TS Member

I doubt one man can be more proficient at gun disassembly and cleaning than you Charlie. Glad to hear the shoot went well!

Brad Wexler

7. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

A clean gun is a "happy" gun. My dear old dad would roll over in his grave if I let a gun rust from neglect. I shoot so bad I have to have the gun perform at peak efficiency , I cannot give any quarter to my shooting colleagues.

Charlie

8. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

The area we use is a State Wildlife area.Gravel is not a option for us , as we are their guest.I have been going there since 1988 and have never seen it even close to that bad.

Thanks to everyone that came and also to the KTL for a great job.

TD