1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hats off to Morgan Optical

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jbmi, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I've had a pair of RE Ranger shooting glasses for 5 years, great glasses with lots of lens option.
    I took them out of my case last week and noticed one of the lens stems had broken. Checked with the local dealer and he said frames were guaranteed for life.
    Sent them back and this is what I received. New frames in a nice case, only cost to me was mailing back my old frames.
    Can't get any better than that, thank you Morgan Optical.
    jbmi_2008_0303.jpg

2. Mike Mahaffy

Mike Mahaffy Member

I have used Morgan Optical for about ten years. I was initially impressed with the service and personal care in a "long distance" relationship. My last purchase was a couple of years ago when I decided my eyes had changed and I needed a new pair of glasses (prescription change). I had my exam and talked to Wayne. Service was excellent, delivery was prompt (faster than predicted), and the product is perfect for my shooting needs. If a problem develops, as it did in my case, they are fantastic in making sure you are happy as an end result. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I'm sure many other shooters have had similar success stories with other companies, but it is Morgan all the way with me.

3. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

I too have a brand new pair made by Morgan optical. I previously used Decot Hy Wad for many years and always had a problem with them. I will never and I mean never ever use Decot glasses again. I have just good experience with Ranger glasses. They are a pleasure to do business with and much better quality for your money.

TRW369

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Wayne and Doc Morgan can be summed up in two words.....

THE BEST

Dave in SC

5. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I had the same experience as jbmi, my frames broke the sweat bar just before the 2011 GRAND so I stopped at a couple dealers while at the GRAND to see about getting them fixed, they just wanted to sell me new frames to fit my Rx lens I was a little miffed but thought well they are 30 years old, just happened to see Morgans sign so went in nothing ventured--nothing gained as the old saying goes well Wayne looked at them and said they were guaranteed for life, (and I didn't buy them from Morgan originally) for a $20.00 service and fitting fee I walked out with a brand new set of frames, sure can't complain about that. They just held onto another customer. Will be needing new Rx soon guess where I'll be going for that too. Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.