1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== HATS OFF TO LOWES ==

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GW22, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Looks like I'll be doing a lot more shopping at Lowes.

-Gary

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Took some balls but i agree with the move and i don't care who disagrees.

3. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I shopped at Lowes today and let the manageer know why I was there and not Home Depot. He was surprised but thanked me for coming in.

Oscar

4. JIM SIMS

JIM SIMS Member

Congratulations Lowes !!
    Jim

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I agree. Gonna be doin' some business with Lowe's.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Lowe's does a big business in carpet and carpet installation sales but I've heard things are a little slow in prayer rugs.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

LOL, Kit. Their sales on pipe caps and 6" nipples are way down too.

-Gary

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If they don't have it at WalMart, I go to Lowe's ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

Three points of my opinion,

1. If you take out the religion aspect of the whole thing, who has what right to tell any company when where and if they are going to advertise on a tv show.

2. Religion in this country has become a hot and touchy subject, I wouldn't dare to advertise on a show with any religious theme either. It will turn into bad publicity either way.

3. We all know damn well that if they do the advertisments they other side would be up in arms about muslim supports and threaten to boycot them also so its a lose-lose to Lowes.

Either way though I shopped there, and will continue. But I'm glad that they didn't cave in to all the pressure from the muslim group trying to destroy our country.

John MI

10. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Whether or not you or I agree with a persons or business decision on where to spend their advertising $$$$ we can vote with our feet. I think things are getting out of hand with all of this BS about political correctness,if I don't like a business' decision I just don't use them. I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. I usually try to support local business' but it looks like I will be going into Lowe's more when necessary.Ross

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

The only time I and others DIDN'T shop at lowes is when our local store put up a sign saying "NO CCW PERMITTED ON THE LOWES GROUNDS". That lasted about 2 to 3 months and the signs came down. LOL No one was shopping at lowes.

Here is a prime example of Gov trying to run your life and business. Here is a Sen or Congressman trying to tell Lowes when and where to put its TV adds. Sorry But I don't think thats right.

Second that TV show is only up there to shove the issue down our throats saying YOU WILL LIKE AND ACCEPT THEM WITH A SMILE. BS I will like who I like and I will not put up with the Gov telling who I will accept and who I will not. GOOD FOR LOWES FOR DOING WHAT THEY DID. Glad to see some businesses still have a back bone.

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Muslims think Lowes needs to apolojize and make amends for their blatant racism at it's core?????

NO APOLOGY PERIOD, EVER.

You and Muhammad are nothing more than a foreign invasion here.

You are only happy when you're here in our country complaining about being discriminated against. If your way of life was so good...then go back where you came from and do some complaining over there. Oh that's right, they be-head and stone whiners over there.

By the way, the Muhammad cartoons are hilarious.......

13. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

It's not racist to dislike Muslims in our country, just pragmatic. When they refuse to assimilate into our culture while attempting to change it to their liking they invite trouble.

When Muslims in the USA start openly condemning radical elements of their cult around the world, then and only then will I begin to accept them into our melting pot.

Since I hate the smell of camel dung, Lowes will have more of my business in the future.

Robert

14. willing

willing Member

I'll take off my hat when they take down all the spanish signs. They were the first in my area to put them up. They,hispanics, took all the construction jobs while our boys had to go in the army to make a living.

bill

15. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Also we will never stand for Sharia Law to be the law of our land. They can put that in their pipe and smoke it. What can you expect when your president is one of them. I buy at Lowes and my family work there.

Dave

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Willing , I FULLY AGREE. I have already complained about anything other then English being put up in Lowes. THIS IS AMERICA WE SPEAK AND READ ENGLISH.

Does anyone here remember the Muslim lady who wanted a drivers lic but didn't want to remove her face cloth for her drivers lic pic? The DMV refused to give her a drivers lic till she did. She said it was a religion thing and that she couldn't. She still didn't get a drivers lic and she and othe muslims started their protest stating racist crap. They and others still didn't get their drivers lic.

HEY, your here in the USA, AMERICA you do as we do and as we say. LEARN ENGLISH.

17. quartering

quartering Active Member

so lowes first decided to advertise on all american muslims before they decided not to advertise on all american muslims. how does that make them a hero? give me a break

18. Beretta680

Beretta680 Member

Excellant decision by Lowe's

19. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Is quartering now coming out of the closet with mrskeet, etc?! Tom Rhoads

20. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

We spent a little under $300.00 there today. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.