1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hats off to Graco

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ks-trap-shooter, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

Monday I sent a stock down to Graco via UPS. Friday afternoon I had it back on my gun. Tracy and all the others at Graco were great to talk to! They did an excellent job! Very professional! Highly recommend!

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I also had quick turn around a few months back, but the hold up on return was with UPS.

I used USPS priority mail shipping it down and they had it the next day.

UPS on the way back, I believe was five days. I think if you hit a weekend your package just sits in the UPS system.

If you really need it badly, upgrade the shipping.

Anyway, about the fifth or sixth gun they have done for me and always first class service.

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

KS - I was just on their web site, but it doesn't show anything about them installing their products. Do you have another site or contact point for them? I'm interested in a Gracoil for my 90T. Thanks in advance.

Best,
    Dennis

4. setter

setter Member

Give'em a call at 479-787-6520 for pricing on factory installations.

5. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

My wife just got her BT99 back from them and she couldn't be happier. Outstanding people to deal with and first class work. I would reccomend them without reservation.

6. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

Yes, ask for Tracy. He is a great guy. He called me right before they did it and he went through everything. We discussed the stock, how I shoot, and different recoil pad options. As setter said 479-787-6520. I am pretty sure they are as reasonable as everyone else, and why not have the people who make them install it. Anyway, they were great!

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

They are the BEST folks to deal with: top quality work, products, and very accomodating.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.