1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hats Off To Chip Kelly

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jennifer, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

I know Hout shouldn't have incited Blount, but I think Blount should have been kicked off the team, even if it was a post-game incident. Of course I live 20 minutes from Boise and watch every BSU game, so I might be a little biased.

One very sloppy win down, 13 better ones to go! Go Broncos!

Jennifer

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I am very glad to see that Coach Kelly suspended Blount for the year. The sucker punch was a cheap shot. It was a disgrace! No matter what was said to him, he should have walked away. I believe that if he had only punched him, and not tried to go in stands, push security, etc. that he would have had a milder suspension.

Matt Woodson

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

It's noted that whatever Hout said and did caused his own coach to go after him with a two arm shove to get Hout's attention just before the sucker punch and retreat. Nothing, however, warranted the escalation to Blount's disgraceful behavior......Bob Dodd

4. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

They both got what they deserve. I was always taught to let your actions on the field speak for you. Be a good winner, and be a good loser. Doesn't apply only to sports, applicable to life decisions also. You flap your lips and taunt, somebody sooner or later (with the same mindset) is going to slap your lips! Blount has no self control - clearly showed. Hout apparently also has little self control.

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Blount and Kelly have already been on the phone to apologize to Hout. Look for the suspension to be lifted in a few weeks. That's why Blount wasn't kicked off the team, just suspended from the games. It was all for show. Remember, you heard it here first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.