1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hat's Off for Virgina and New Jersey

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by shutupandshoot, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

Hat

I salute you in Virginia and New Jersey for sending a message to our lawmakers and president. It's time we all speak up and do some butt kicking

Texas

2. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The white house, ha ha,he might change the name, today announced that the elections last night have nothing at all to do with Obama-------HOWEVER
    The Demonocrats in congress today has decided, after seeing what happened last night, that the stupid american public will forget all about what they are trying to do with the new health care proposals if they wait til after the elections to bring it up and vote on it then.
    DO THE SAME TO THEM, NO MERCY,FIRE THEM ALL,VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS, THEY MUST PAY FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH CARE, NO MORE LIFE PENSIONS, WE MUST GET TERM LIMITS, WE MUST CONTROL CONGRESS, THE SENATE THE HOUSE NOT THEM CONTROL US, VOTE THEM OUT

3. yobyllib

yobyllib TS Member

Im from jersey.I voted for 4 more years of whats left of nj gun rights.
    I said to myself if Christie wins,Im gonna buy a full box of AVO classic cigars,
    and more evil black rifles.
    Well, I`m off to buy the cigars.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.