1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hatchet Ban?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Another story in the Amarillo paper today. Front page headline reads, 'Ex-boyfriend killed with hatchet'. It seems that Christopher Wayne Mooney, 37, went over to his ex-girl friend's apartment, entered the place and assaulted her. He had her around the throat, and was going to drag her off. Her present boyfriend intervened, and let him have it with a roofing hatchet. Mooney then staggered outside and fell over dead in the driveway. The cop on the scene said that his eyes were rolled back in his head, so he knew he was dead. This dude had 2 pistols in his car, and had several prior drug convictions.

You roofers and campers BEWARE! Feinstein hears about this, and you could be next.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You don't need a hatchet, there are other ways of roofing and splitting wood

Anyway nobody uses wooden shingles or shakes so there is no need for roofing hatchets

That will be Finksteins reasoning

3. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Air nailer! Oh My I have to go hoard nails

4. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Maybe they should consider hammers, roofing or what ever as an assault weapon. After all wasn't an assault committed? LOL. That will be next. Tim

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Was that one of those Black, scary Assault Hatchets? Got to ban them, they are just so scary...Bill

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't know what color it was Bill, but that guy hit him in the chest with it, and he was sliced up pretty good. Tomahock hatchet job. LOL.

7. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

Oh no, now I am afraid to go in the tool section at Home Depot. Assault tools

8. oz

oz Active Member

weren't hatchets banned in the 18th century?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.