1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hastings special trap 1100 barrel choke tube

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

The barrel with the slightly higher rib than the stock 1100 barrel with choke tubes sold by shotgun sports

2. gcessna

gcessna Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are you looking for one, selling one? Am I missing something?

Gary

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wish you luck in your search. The magazine sold out of all Hastings high-rib barrels and parts in what seemed like seconds after the closure of Hastings was announced. I have a barrel and both choke tubes they offered and have turned down as much as twice what they cost new. From the amount of people who say they can't find chokes for them, I'm assuming that no company makes chokes to fit those barrels. They are flush-fit tubes that are as long as most extended tubes.

averaged_2008_0303434.jpg

Above is a photo of a Hastings tube for the high-rib barrel and a RemChoke tube that compares their lengths.

Ed

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Still looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.