1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hastings High rib choke tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brad99g, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad99g

brad99g Member

0   0   0

Can anyone tell me what Choke tubes the Hastings High Rib barrel takes. I have found a barrel but it only has 1 tube and its a LM, would like to find a full to go with it.

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hastings chokes are proprietory, meaning no others fit as far as I know. I know Stu Wright doesn't make any and I imagine the demand for chokes for those barrels wouldn't be great enough to make it worthwhile for any company to make them.

You said you have a light modified tube - it may not be for the .740" bore high-rib trap barrel as to my knowledge, they only offered improved modified and full chokes for it.

Ed

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just read your other thread and see the tube is an IM, not LM. Shoot that sucker before you think about replacing it.

Ed

4. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

I bought the last tube Shotgun Sports had when I heard Hasting's were closing their doors. These chokes will be hard to find.

Dale

5. macgyver

macgyver TS Member

0   0   0

The High Rib barrel uses a CTIII tube. It only fits the High Rib barrel and there are no other tubes for the barrel. I have the XF, F, IM and M tubes for my barrels. The tubes are tight so you could easily shoot the IM for trap all the way back to the 27. I'm working on getting tubes and the barrels again but nothing is definite at this point. I'll post if the deal goes through.

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Contact Steve Baldwin in Jones, OK He can make any c/t, and is quite reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hasting c 111 choke tubes