1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chessney, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessney

chessney TS Member

Being one of the only Democrats on this site, I have had some pretty mean attacks from posters on here apposing my views. I haven't posted any vicious attacks to anyone on here. It's all good on my part, but I have received a notice from a moderator threatening to throw me off. Is it because I'm just a Democrat? I've seen some real bad language from a few of posters who don't agree with others and I'm curious if anyone besides me got warned?...Ziggy

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Why don't you cut and paste or otherwise repeat the warning. Maybe it's clear to others. I can say that for some reason, I generally never open threads with your name attached so it's likely you may be offending someone.....Bob Dodd

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Is it because I'm just a Democrat?"

Maybe it is just because the Democrat Party wants to take away our firearms and you seem supportive of that.

4. chessney

chessney TS Member

This is the two PM's he sent me. The second one was a responce I got when I asked him if he warned anyone else. I dont think this is fair..Ziggy

Dear chessney, > > Stop the profanity, name calling and personal attacks or your login will be terminated. This is your only warning. > > > Thank you, > Trapshooters.com

chessney, you are currently one of the worst offenders, and many of the posts directed at you, you bring on yourself. However, this is not open for debate. You clean up your own act, or your login will be ended. End of discussion.

Thank you.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Looks more like a result of your postings not your political sway.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's HOW you interact with others, not the act of posting itself.<br>
    <br>
    Does the phrase "does not play well with others" ring a bell?

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Brian is taunting necessary? That's how things get started. Just an observation, not meant to criticize you.

Your UNION FRIEND Bill :)

8. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

chessney, have you always been a whiney wimp? Try finding a woman to hide behind.

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

It,s not because your a Democrat it,s because your a Dip-Sh-T .

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OOPS!

I guess I'm NOT the only "investgative reporter" on here. Sounds like the moderators did a little investigating themselves.

"I haven't posted any vicious attacks to anyone on here." NEVER?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING US, RIGHT? LOL

Kinda like your hero slick willy saying "I NEVER had sexual relations with that women."

Or obama saying that he NEVER knew his pastor was a racists.

Or obama saying that he NEVER had any dealings with a domestic terrorist and a POS that wished he would have blown up more buildings.

Or obama saying he NEVER made a profit from his relations with rezko.

"It's all good on my part,"

"Dear chessney, > > Stop the profanity, name calling and personal attacks or your login will be terminated."

Maybe the moderators didn't like you calling John McCain a white haired old bastard and a dim-witted fool.

Maybe they found you calling the 17 year old daughter of Sarah Palin a SLUT and a PREGO a little offensive.

I know what happened, the moderators didn't realize how "savvy and witty" you were. You should have told them, how did you put it it?, this was your BEST work.

I guess they figured your BEST work, SUCKED!!!

When they threatened to throw you off because of your posts, you should have just told them it was, LIES, LIES, LIES.

"Being one of the only Democrats on this site,"

You are NOT one of a only democrats on here. You are just one of the few that don't know how bad off this country would be with obama as president. You only care about YOUR union wages and YOUR enjoyment of the shooting sports. Of which you don't do much anyway from what I was told. The rest of us Republicans, along with the democrats that CARE about ALL our rights, are going to vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin, and WE ARE PROUD OF IT.

bill(freeziggy) BTW why don't you post your last name? I already know it and I'm sure they rest of the guys/girls would LOVE to know it too.

Anyway bill, you sounded a little shocked and dismayed at the moderators for warning you. Imagine what you are going to feel like on Wednesday morning when obama loses.

Don't feel like the lone Ranger bill,(freeziggy). I haven't seen any of your fellow "obama followers" on here in a few days either. Maybe they got the same message from the moderators.

Then again, you never can tell, maybe they singled YOU out as an example. LMAO

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Chess. My wife, a liberal minister would not let you into church. You are a prevaricater. And yo lie to yourself as well. Go away for 2 years.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Filly Billy, don't forget the little thing called "cut and paste." You can purge-the-gurge from your posts, however, there will be those on ts.com who still have copies of what you wrote.

You are a tee-ball player trying to play in the big league, but it's obvious that you're a shorty.

13. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Blow hard dummy Ziggy: Would be accepted and right at home on Dumb-ass.org along with these PHONIES

2str8-BANNED

Flincher100

Hunter44

dwain

Jakeroo

chessney-BANNED

likes to shoot-BILL I vote for whomever the UNION says to vote for..

dahaub - DITTO to the above.

Trappy 12

nipper

doggai

Trapshooter 421

Jerry944T

sgb1100

Fearlessfain

Mr Newbius

Swanny-BANNED

CharlesK80

Fearlessfain

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I was wondering what happened to Jon Swanson. I just thought he surrendered...LOL!!!

15. chessney

chessney TS Member

Grab the net Charlie. I think the boat will be full for the day!!!!! Thanks guy's LOL..LOL..LOL..Ziggy

16. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Is "guy's" possessive in the form you used it in? More of your stupidity. You really do need to go away...but 2 years would not be nearly long enough.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bill, I don't know what taunting you are referring to.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Chessney, I do not ordinarily address posters except in the case of extreme stupidity.

At this time I must declare you a case of bandwidth waste.

Take your self and the lopeared braying jackass you rode in on elsewhere.

(unles you have an affinity for the email worm bomb)

HM

19. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Tommy V. Great post. Still laughing.

20. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Chessy boy(like the rest of his liberal loser pals) runs his SA mouth then cries in his wheaties when he gets stopmed on. What a whinny wimp!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.