1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has shot gone down in price, yet??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap MD, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

I was wondering if anyone in Nebraska or Kansas knows if lead shot is finally being sold cheeper (such as under $30 per bag)? If so, could you kindly pass on where it is the cheepest and the prices that you have seen per bag. Up here in Nebraska, it is still around $37 per bag at Grand Island Loan and Pawn. They usually are the cheepest, but, this sure sounds kind of high. Thanks!!!

2. JJM

JJM Member

Gun Unlimited - Omaha, NE today $26.95

3. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

JJM, thanks for your response! It would be worth the drive to save around $10 per bag. I appreciate your help.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Their retail would depend what their wholesale was on the lot they are trying to sell. Of course some might want them to take a loss just for their benefit.

Don

5. dixlab

dixlab TS Member

I had a wholesale supplier in Kentucky call Friday wanting to know if I needed anything. He was trying to fill out a truck load. I asked the price of lead and was told that Lawrence Maginum was $28.00 per bag. It didn't matter if you bought one or a ton.
    Ray

6. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

I've got it for 50lbs delivered to your door for $69.00.
    http://www.redmanbullets.com

7. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

$29 in N W Ohio.....$26 in Central Ohio (Sportsman's Den). About time it has come down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.