1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

has anyone used these---meadow industries stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lovethesport, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

http://www.meadowindustries.com/gunstocks_convert.html

all feedback appreciated--especially do they move around or distract in anyway---

really looking to find a way to increase the comb height without cutting wood

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have been using them for the last 25 years. I use the newer type with the (neoprene ?) cushion. I don't think I would enjoy shooting any gun unless it had a soft comb.

3. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

miketmx--does it move around or feel loose

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

No it does not move or feel loose but the new soft comb model absorbs recoil better but does not last as long. My TMX has the Cheek-EEZ sorbothane comb which sticks on and is not easily removed so you can't change spacers with it but it works as intended. I use the newer Meadow Industries Convert-A-Stock pad on the MX3 and it is easy to change comb height between the Single or O/U barrel sets. I have no reason to get an adjustable comb but if I did it would definitely have a soft comb.

5. brownk80

brownk80 Member

I used one years ago to add height to a 303 that I shot and it worked very well. Just make sure the stock is clean where you put the velcro. I never had a problem with mine.

Brownk80

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.