1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used Briley Short tubes for CG sporting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Once in a great while, I have to use my CG sporting in 12 ga for a 20 ga shoot. I have the Sidekicks for another gun and really like them. Has anyone used these short tubes in the CG? Does Briley make the sidekick for CG sporting? Anyone NOT like them and have a set they want to sell?

2. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

Not sure what a cg sporting is? Caesar Guerini maybe? I used a set of rhino stingers in a Browning XS to place in sub gauge events includung a few wins at both the IL and WI state sporting clays shoots over the last 5 years. The rhinos are 15" long and have choke tubes in them. They are similar to to the brileys in that they have ejectors and will work with both new and reloaded shells and will work in virtually and dbl barrel 12 gauge shotgun.I've used them in winchesters, Brownings, Caeser Guerinis (maybe the CG sporting you speak of)and Berettas . I bought a gun that came with a full set of full length tubes so I don't need them anymore. I have both 28 ga and .410 rhinos stingers for sale. A full 3 gauge set with 4 chokes 2 skt and 2 lmod chokes per gauge costs $1050 new I have just the 28 and .410 with 4 chokes per gauge I'd take $450 for pics or more info shoot me and email xsskeet@yahoo.com

thanks
    Jake
    nsca# 549164

3. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I have a set of seminole chambermates to sell 28 guage to 410 bore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

410 rhino tube for 12 guage