1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen my cat ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tumbleweed, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

I thought it was funny........

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. DanR

DanR TS Member

I used to work with Sue who had about 20 cats. She had cat decorations in her office, a vanity license plate with something about cats, and she talked about them all the time. When she did, my other co-worker - Danny - would say, "I love cats. They're great for target practice."

3. IM390

IM390 Member

Look under the tires of my car.

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Tastes like chicken.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

howabout the deep fried mice...I mean chicken balls???

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Tumbleweed, I like your choice of words in the title of this thread.

7. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

The only problem I have with cats is I can never eat a whole one !!!!!
    Just so you know my hero was ALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I had a buddy in the Sacramento/San Jouquin Rivers Delta area who had a small orchard of olive trees, a transplant from Portugal with a baritone voice that would scare an opera buff. He had a neighbor that hung onto a small plot of sand and home, grew a grape or two, and had one annoying cat that would use my friend's property for his toilet. My friend threw an arm around the neighbor's shoulders one day and laughingly told him, "Hey, you know, if you can't keep your damned cat on your property, well, sometime I'll feed him to you for lunch; ha ha ha!" Well, sure enough the time came when he invited the neighbor over for some rabbit stew and some red wine and fed the fellow his cat. The fellow thought the stew was delicious. The guy never did put 2 and 2 together and they remained friends.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

9. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i don't trust people who don't like cats.

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

My daughter years ago when she was at home always kept her car nice and shney but she had to park outside the garage. One night she came home late after her boyfriend dropped her off and found cats crawling on her car. She got six with my ball bat.

11. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Fearlessfain---You must hate me, but that's OK. I kill cats for fun. My buddy and I travel the back roads on weekends and shoot them from the car. We got 5 last saturday alone plus 3 copperheads. HAT THE DAMMED THINGS.

12. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i don't trust people who don't like cats.

13. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Fearlessfain: It is only necessary for you to trust me to kill many more cats.
    AND I WILL.

14. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

beware the SPCA and one day you will get yours.

15. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

i am with snapthecat there is no such thing as a good cat i shoot any and every cat that walks within .22 range regaurdless of whose it is, if you can't keep the damned thing on your property then its gonna get 36-40 grains of copper plated lead through the neck.

16. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Two church members were going door to door. They knocked on the door of a woman who clearly was not happy to see them. She told them in no uncertain terms she did not want to hear their message and then slammed the door in their faces.

To her surprise, the door did not close. In fact, it bounced back open.Seeing the two church members at the door frustrated her. She stormed back to the door and flung it shut.

But the door still didn't close. Furious, she grabbed the door with two hands and shoved it as hard as she could. But again, the door wouldn't shut.

Convinced one of these rude church members was sticking a foot in the door, she reared back to give the door a slam that would really teach them a lesson.

Just then, one of the church members said, "Ma'am, before you do that again, you might want to move your cat."

17. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

18. tea sipper

tea sipper TS Member

Cats are more fun in pairs ....... so you can tie their tails together and hang them over a clothes line.

19. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Cats are the biggest threat to all game birds and rabbits. It has been documented that house cats kill more songbirds in a given year than old age. We fox and coyote hunt alot and we regularly shoot cats hunting for rabbits and birds in the middle of a section. When we groundhog hunt, we always see more cats than hogs.

So... If their pussy pads aren't firmly planted on a porch or front lawn, they are history!

20. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

For those who like killing stuff so much, consider booking a trip to China, I'm sure they'd like some help.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,,1837454,00.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.