1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone received CSME A-10 American Shotgun?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ferlach, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

I ordered mine and paid in advance in January. Has anyone received CSME A-10 American Shotgun and shot it.

Thanks

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Received your's about six weeks ago...have been shooting every day and renting it on weekends at the club...Everbody Loves it..and you will too..will ship as soon as we get it back from the Grand..have been testing it , Demo Gun..in real world environment......Just Kidding...still waiting on MINE TOO!!

3. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I couldn't find what you were talking about untill I just looked for a-10 american shotgun. It is CSMC that makes them. Wow what beautiful guns.

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Without a doubt...The Best AMERICAN MADE GUN .Available Today !!

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Is there a web site to look at one and get more info?

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Google is your friend...

7. ferlach

ferlach Member

Is it the best? That is yet to been seen. I was promised April delivery, than June, than August.... and now December.

I had a Merkel 303ET custom made couple of years ago. I took Merkel only 10 weeks to delivery it and I had to pay only fraction of the total cost in advance.

8. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I tried to Google it and came up with nothing.

9. ferlach

ferlach Member

Please try "connecticut shotgun A 10" without quotes and second link on the google search results will be

http://a10american.com/AboutUsPage/AboutUsPage.html

You can also click on the above link directly to see information on the gun.

10. ferlach

ferlach Member

RBLs were not a huge success and had to be discontinued by CSME. I see them at gun shows for sale less than people paid for it. What concerns me the most is the business that asks full payment in advance and can't deliver on time and can't even provide delivery estimate correctly. A 10 is being developed with consumer financing - take advance orders from consumers and use that money as financing to develop the product.
    I will share a story with you all. I ordered some furniture from Costco. The expected delivery for two weeks. Costco took my order but did not charge my card. The furniture was not delivered after two weeks, no charge was made to my card. Costco sent me $100 gift card and a letter of apology 10% discount towards the order if I want to keep the order. All of these incentives were offered without any money taken from credit card. That is what we call good business.

11. twotimer

twotimer Member

I ordered an a-10 last October. Paid in full. I called them last week and they are still working on Sept. orders. I don't expect to get it until Oct. I also would like to hear imput from someone who has gotten theirs. Mike

12. ferlach

ferlach Member

That is what I am trying to figure out. Did anyone receive the run from CSME or we are just given run arounds.

13. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I don't have all the facts, just what I heard from a source in the trade, Beretta is putting some legal issues over this hybrid (SO sidelock on a 682 frame) gun, until this matter is settled, we might not see A10 in consumer's hand for awhile.

Again, this is just what I been told, I don't have any other source to verify it at this time.

CSMC is not a company that tells you all the facts, not even where most of the guns were actually made, so don't expect to find out much from them.

I spoke to couple suspect foreign sources in the trade, some just simply told me: "That's something I have legal obligation not to give you an answer."

14. ferlach

ferlach Member

Thanks for the link Mike. Looks like there are quality issues with the gun. I am leaning towards cancelling my order.

15. ferlach

ferlach Member

I called today to cancel the order and was told the "order is in process" and can't be cancelled. So, I asked in process mean you can tell me when will I receive the gun. If it is in process, you should know when it will be ready for shipment. The answer was we can't forecast date. The story does not match up and smells fishy....

16. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I was going to order one back in the winter.. I could not find anyone who had gotten one to get a feedback on.. so I just looked elsewhere..

17. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

might be a great gun...BUT.....this is deal is starting to smell funny....

18. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

With all the stories that have been floating around on Galazan for many years, I wouldn't sleep well giving that outfit a deposit on anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

a 10 american shotgun

a-10 american shotgun problems

what do the letters vzb on merkel shotgun represent