1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone purchased a gun from Angle Porting?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biercart, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biercart

biercart Member

I am looking to purchase one of the tricked out Beretta 391 Urika 2's from Angle Porting Ballistic Specialties, has anyone purchased a gun from them and how was your experience and did you like the gun, thanks for the response.

2. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

I have...BUT...that was 3 years ago, hopefully things are still the same. I got the everything except the back boring. The trigger job is outstanding. No complaints about anything else.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

They were great, but I think they are going out of business. Loved the .780-14 choke tubes.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Joe. What have you heard about Angleport?

5. biercart

biercart Member

6. mikezookie

mikezookie Member

Great product. Good service. I used one for 14 years and never lost a target because of the gun.

Mike

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I purchased one of the very first 391 Gold Sporting guns they offered. It was the best shooting gun I've ever owned and like an Idiot, I sold it years later. They have one of my 303 Sporter barrels now and are back boring, lengthening the cones and porting along with 6 tubes. The polishing of the mechanism is a joke, but all else is top notch.

I've always thought that they were a great company to deal with, offered great products and services and I hope that they make it though their current supposed hardships.

8. sebaka

sebaka Member

Update 6/9/10. I spoke with Darren at Ballistic Specialities this morning and they are still producing choke tubes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.