1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone fired a Ljutic One Shot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by andybull, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andybull

andybull Active Member

I was looking at a used left hand Ljutic One Touch on the Web and was wondering if I could get any opinions regarding this gun.

Thanks,

Andy Baez

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

One touch? Do you mean a MONO Gun? Jeff

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

Repeatedly !

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Zach Nanninni seems to shot one rather well ,He 100 in caps at Vernal a while back.

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I bought one and I am in the process of getting used to it. I did get a yard earlier in the year with a 96 with it.

Sometimes I struggle a little bit with it, but I really can't blame the gun. It shoots where you look and it has very little recoil.

As you can see, changing your POI is about a 2-3 second job.

It is a little heavier than the TM-1 I was shooting and I think that is why I struggle at times with it.

But all in all, a heck of a gun.

Hauxfan!

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Saw Zach Nannini do very well with one and then lose to a very old Monogun in a shootoff climbing the ladder for State Resident Handicap Winner. Of course this had nothing to do with the type of rib on either gun, but it was fun to see two Ljutics in the midst of that squad facing off.

7. andybull

andybull Active Member

The gun picture that I posted in my inquiry is for sale by a vendor, I'm interested since it has a left hand stock and I'm left handed. Have any of these model guns been seen in the used market? What's a realistic price for a used one?

Thanks,

8. doc boc

doc boc Member

the hard part is finding one thats used. joel etchens has a used one at a fair price.

9. andybull

andybull Active Member

I e-mailed Joe regarding that gun. I just hate to feel like I threw out $2,000.00, (I'll never be able to sell it if I needed to in oday's market) by buying a like new gun for the price it is listed for.

Andy.

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I don't own one, never have, never will. As a comment ... they have a reputation as a very well made gun. Folks that I know that own and shoot them would never buy anything different and for the most part shoot them very well. They have a reputation as a very customer oriented company. For some reason they do not hold a very good resale value, especially compared to other top end trap guns. JMHO. Bill Malcolm

11. biff

biff Active Member

I saw a new Black Diamond Crown Grade at the Ky State Shoot that a fellow traded a new K80 Special for. Prettier wood than my Centennial Monogun has and even though I didn't get to shoot it, I shouldered it and it had a balanced feel to it that made me wonder how you could miss. He has had neck surgery and said there was absolutely no recoil, one beautiful gun! Biff

12. andybull

andybull Active Member

I know that if I pay $6,400.00 for this gun without having a chance to try it and shoot it, seems to be too high considering the economy and such. I ordered a new Ljutic in the early 80's and liked it a lot until I had the barrel choke sleeved to shoot high.
    To top it off I haven't shot trap for over 18 years (I was shooting Flyers and Sporting Clays) and have a few other guns I can shoot trap with, including a K-80 combo choked by Ken Eyster and perazzis choked by Wilkinson. The truth is I saw a new toy and want it ;-).

13. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Duke2005, You said a mouth full.

The part about "think the gun to death".

Good advice.

Just call for the bird and shoot the bird.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.