1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone else noticed....????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Don Steele, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

When you're half hispanic/half white (George Zimmerman) and the RACE PIMPS need to attack you...you're WHITE.
    On the other hand....
    When you're half BLACK/half white (Obama)...and the RACE PIMPS need to whip up support for you...you're BLACK.
    ????????????????????????

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Like i've been saying on here and elsewhere, the black race is the most racist race on the face of the earth. Mike.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Had that arguement with Mrs Keet, when she accused me of being racist because I dared told how worthless and inept Obama is.

When you pay close attention to the Left you will see they are always the first to notice skin color instead of character.

Guess they never paid attention to Dr. King's speech.

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

The left is neither smart enough nor honest nor Christian enough to understand what Dr. King preached. They're just a bunch of lying, atheistic communists.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Nothing new. Look how Tiger Woods, who is half asian, half black, became simply black when he was at the top of his game.

6. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

They are whatever race they need to be to support wharever cause they are associated with. And I beleive Tiger is 1/4 black. Wasn't his dad allegedly 1/2 Cherokee and 1/2 black and his mom was Thai? But you are right we can't hold a candle to the blacks when in comes to racist. Tim

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Spin it to meet the needs, racist beyond belief

8. porky

porky TS Member

Actually, when Tiger was asked by reporters about what ethinic group he claimed to be, Tiger shot right back at them that he was an AMERICAN. Howzat??

9. oz

oz Active Member

kI think the most racist group on the planet are the muslims (or you consider them black?) I see where a lot of blacks in prison (USA) convert to islam, what's up with that?

10. porky

porky TS Member

It's the control thing over women that the islamic religion has. Men have absolute control over their families and that is something that the blacks of today like.

11. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

They might have control over their women, but certainly not their children.

Should replace "like" with "lack"

Wayne

12. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

13. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

FYI, the term Hispanic is not used correctly when describing race. It actually describes a person's ethnicity not their race.

Hispanics are racially Caucasian, i.e., white.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

14. Rick Barker

So Steve are you saying that the Native Mexicans who did not mix with the Spaniards are Caucasians?

Are they Native Americans or Mexicans?

Mexico is part of North America, so wouldn't these people be Americans?

Mexican Americans?

While the word can be traced to ancient Rome, it does not have the same meaning as it does inconnection with the Spanish Empire, as most people use it today.

Why did the US Government find it necessary to start using the word Hispanic in 1970 in the first place?

They still use it on the census don't they?

If all Spanish speaking people in the US are really caucasian, then they are not a minority "race" are they. That would mean they are entitle to the government entitlements for minorities. Only Blacks would be a minority race here?

15. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

hispanic used properly means of/or from spain

most of my friends that are of Mexican decent, highly object! to BEING CALLED! from Spain! ie Spanish!

Politically correct

is neither right or correct!

AL

16. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Al is correct and my experience matches his.

I did not mean to get anything started here. All I was pointing out is that "Hispanic" is not a term that correctly describes a person's race (although look at the question and possible answers on an ATFE Form 4473).

It's my guess that when EEO and affirmative action started to become a real big deal it became necessary to find a way to better distinguish between plain, ordinary white people (you know, guys like me that created all the world's problems) and all the other poor victims!

Rick - to answer your question about Blacks being the only minorities if Hispanics were all of a sudden lumped in as ordinary whites. No, you are forgetting about Asians, Native Americans, Asian-Pacific Islanders and maybe others that I can't recall at the moment.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

17. Rick Barker

As far as the media is concerned, only Blacks and Hispanics are minorities.

I think they apply this label, when social "dis-advantaged" would be more correct but not within political correctness.

I know the differences and have always felt it wrong of our government to create this mess. It would have been perhaps a better identifier to refere to the differences as English speaking and Spanish speaking only, people.

While it is true Hispanic means that of Spanish influence, it has become known to identify Mexicans, and other people of the Southern hemisphere regardless if they are Native, or Spaniard or mixed decent.

The "Hispanic" community as it has come to be known, hate the caucasian race, especially the caucasians from Spain, because they feel their homeland was raped and stolen from them by Euro whites.

Thie Hispanic label has also put these people in a catagory of being "disadvantaged" and therefore subject to social welfare and engineering programs, because the average person does not know the difference.

If you try to identify people in this country as caucasians who call themselves "Hispanics," I think it is asking for confusion and more social unrest.

I read once that it is believed in time, the "Hispanic" "race" will be the majority in this country and white will join the ranks of the minorities.

Speaking of Asians, anybody hear that audio clip of former DC mayor Marion Barry who is now a councilman, that the Asian shop owners in DC need to be "replaced" with Black shop owners?

18. Rick Barker

Another thing, there is only one race, the human race.

Race, racism and racist are words we should elimintate from our language.

19. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Here in Central Florida we have what I call the URC, Ultimate Racist Coalition, AKA the Al,Jesse and Black Panther show. Does anyone remember the incident involving some college kids who were busted for supposedly raping a black woman, Al and Jessie screamed at the top of their lungs that the kids were guilty, evidence proved otherwise, or how about Al and that Brawley gal a few years ago, or Jessie advising bill clinton not to mess around wit the interns because he wa married, all the while jessie had a pregnant woman in the background......his MISTRESS!!! THOSE 2 JACKASSES ARE THE UNTIMATE RACISTS. bar none. Woody Sullivan

20. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

With a free education in this country they still refuse to be educated even though they attend school. Its the lack of desire and enthusaisum from within that makes the differenc between a human and a mammal. Wild Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.