1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone dealt with Skeeterzx

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TOM416, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOM416

TOM416 Member

I am currently looking at TS.COM with the intent to possibly purchase a good sporting gun. I have searched for the info on different people but have turned up nothing on a person with the handle of Skeeterzx.
    Has anyone ever dealt with him and if so were you satisfied with the transaction.
    Thank you for any information.
    Tom Hartman

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Haven't dealt with him but he created the "Skeeterzx" signon in April of '07, last posted on 10/5/11, started 21 threads, and has posted 169 messages. Been around a while; perhaps you can find someone that knows him by checking his prior postings.......breakemall

3. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

He Tom....Skeeterzx here. I sold the MX8. I understand your caution. Too bad it has to be that way these days. Next time, give me a shout. I'd be glad to give you my number and we can chat so you can get a better feeling about things. Good luck in your search for a sporter.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Sometimes when we do not post our names it appears if we have something to hide and just might be doing so. In this case the seller is a guy that can and could be trusted. If you want to sell something post your name.

5. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

For those interested, my name is Rich Ison. I live in Indiana and I have this dreaded disease called......'gun crazy'. My wife has tried to cure this many times to no avail. I keep telling her it's terminal.....

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'm with Jack here, MIA, I like to post nothing less than an email address and this permits getting completely off the threads. The name, phone number, and etc. is then necessary for a good relationship to come into play. That's always worked for me and I find the email and phone much easier than private messages on the threads anyway.......breakemall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.