1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Bought,Seen or touched a DT11?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dt10john, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dt10john

dt10john Member

All this talk about the gun has anyone shot one? Bought one?

Thanks,
    John

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

From what I've seen, the only people who have this gun yet in the US are a handful of Beretta sponsored shooters. I've yet to hear of any dealer's who have these in stock and for sale.

Even more surprising, no blowout sales on DT10s (yet).

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

SS, a taper bored barrel certainly isn't a new idea at all. There were a few Winchester model 97s with that configuration and a few Win. model 37s too. (scarce)

I'd sure like to shoot one of the DT-11s!!

Hap

4. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The DT 11 bores are similar to the FABARMS Tri-bore from years ago....no question, Beretta has been DEVOLVING for years...hold on to your 682s, 303s, 390s and some 391s.......

Sorry to say, but most guns have been Cheapened and the prices got higher!

5. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hi guys,

There are a heap of them over here in Australia for sale, $9700 to $10000 looks to be the price.

They had a Beretta stand at our national championships 2 weeks ago. They certainly don't look much different to the DT10 except the side walls on the receiver are a little thicker. I have a feeling the DT 11 barrels would fit straight on a DT10 with a little fitting work.

They certainly haven't been that revolutionary but time will tell. Beretta are pretty good with their hype here in Australia.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I'll wait to see Leo shooting one...

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

You don't think Leo has had one sent one to him yet? TRAPWIFE does Leo have one, does he like it?

8. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

I saw one at the Seminole Cup SC tournament in Fla. in Feb. Having shot 4 or 5 DT10's and not impressed at all this gun felt way better to me in balance and looks. It is a little heavier than the old model but very well balanced. Did not get to shoot it.

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

If you want a try bore gun you can buy a new Basseri for about $2500 Built by fabarms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.