1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone actually had an adj. rib put on an

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chiefjon, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

O/U set of barrels. I have a bug to do it, but earlier questions have not really been positive. Have you put an adjustable rib on a O/U and would you do it again? Could you really see any difference or practical application? Thanks for any feedback.

JON

2. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I am not much of a shooter but I own 2 MoneyMaker adjustable ribs on K32 barrels and one adjustable rib of unknown origin.I like shooting these guns more than low ribs and the adjustments give me a lot of opportunity to make excuses for my misses - slipping sights you know. The quality of the installations is great and compare equally to the under single adjustable Krieghoff barrel I have. Like PerazziBigBore said - it may be a waste of money but you will not know until you try it. There have been some negatives about MoneyMaker but I have not seen them. Another guy at the club shoots a MoneyMaker Beretta with a adjustable rib that has never given trouble. Shoot someones high rib and see if you want to spend the money.

3. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

what kind of jackass would do that !!!!!

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

birdtracker, I saw a couple trax makers shootin those guns a while back! Those are very distractin to other shooters though! The guys shooting them didn't miss enough to suit the other shooters! :) Hap

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

OK I turned on the private message function...Old dogs may learn new tricks, if properly lead by the nose...

Thanks for the feedback.

JON

6. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

From what I recall, the gentleman depicted has bone spurs in his neck so he must keep his head more erect to participate in this sport.

mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.