Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anybody had trouble with Devault Industry

5K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  jackmitch 
#1 ·
Had delron rib put on it was suppose to shoot 12" high came back shooting 22 1/2 inches high all scuffed up on sides poor job.Had to send it to Tom Wilkinson to straighten it out,Heard other people having same trouble,Can anybody reply to having similar problem.I heard from 2 other persons had bad luck, Dan

#27 ·
There's no telling how many tens of thousands of dollars worth of guns I have bought and sold through Dennis DeVault and his company. In every case we either give our word or simply shake hands and there has never been the slightest doubt in my mind over the outcome of the transaction. There are a half doxen or so people I have met in the 30 years I have been selling guns who I trust, Dennis DeVault is at the top of the list. If he tells you something, take it to the bank, it's true.

If Dennis has a fault it's his desire to please his customers no matter what. He puts up with a lot of crap that most custom gunmakers would never tolerate. The post above is just that...crap.

Dennis and I go way back, and with God's grace and some good luck, I hope he calls me a friend and I him for another long time.

Bob Schultz

#30 ·
A customer that does not give the jobber the chance to make right, is not that good of a consumer. Paid more than he should have, and just might have got a better deal for his agrivation. When consumers do not take the time to get problems corrected 2 things are happening. 1. they never give the original jobber a chance to correct 2. there is no problem.

#31 ·
i bought my ncp 391 from dean debow at the 2004 missouri state shoot. dean was very helpful to me. we had a little problem with the gun i tried having a release trigger in it when thought it was a pull. when i figured out what it was i hit the targets. went back and told dean and he offered to buy me another practice ticket. i have talked to dennis a couple of times since on the phone and am very impressed with his knowledge and willingness to talk to me personally when he could of passed me off to someone else.jackmitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.