1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hart LOP patt plate or Graco LOP pad plate?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Citori Shooter, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

Hi,I was thinking of having a Hart LOP or Graco LOP (non-recoil absorbing)pad plate put on my Citori over winter and would like to know if anyone here has experience with either.I currently have just an adjustable pad plate but was considering having one with the LOP feature put on instead.Let me know what you think.Thanks.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

They are both well made units, but I give the Hart the upper hand being that it is more adjustable (only about $20 more). The Graco adjusts up/down and cants, where the Hart does all that and can move side to side. The Hart is the unit pictured on the left and is a 2 post design, where the Graco is a 1 post. They are both approx. 9/16" thick, so that has to taken into consideration for LOP.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=100_2760.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=100_2761.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

You have a third choice. I offer one as well. My LOP buttplate uses the same adjustment parts as my Bump-Buster recoil system without the hydraulics. It offers one screw, thru the pad, pad adjustment and gives a larger range of pad adjustment than either the Graco or Hart units. It also gives you the option of being able to convert it to a Bump-Buster at a later date in about 10 minutes. I used the Hart unit before the Bump-Buster was introduced over 2 years ago; I have now had to replace several of those due to durability issues.

Ken Rucker...Speeddbump Stockworks

4. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

Ken,Can you email me some pictures of your unit and price.Thanks.

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Email sent.....
    Ken

6. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Ken could you please email me pictures and price for your LOP adjuster. I have a friend who is considering sending his K80 stock to Graco to get one of their adjusters installed. Is your shop still located near Van alstyne?

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

My shop was only in the Van Alstyne area for 2 weeks .......it's back at the old location at Lake Texoma, 9 miles north of Sadler. For photos, go to my website. It looks just like a Bump-Buster. It just doesn't have the recoil reduction parts installed. On the website, in the left hand column below the picture of me, is my red, white and blue logo. Click on the logo for pricing.

Ken

8. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Ken how much weight does the LOP adjuster add to the rear of the stock (assuming the stock is not cut)?

9. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

Ken,Can you email me some pictures of your unit and price.Thanks.

10. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Email sent.....
    Ken

11. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Ken could you please email me pictures and price for your LOP adjuster. I have a friend who is considering sending his K80 stock to Graco to get one of their adjusters installed. Is your shop still located near Van alstyne?

12. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

My shop was only in the Van Alstyne area for 2 weeks .......it's back at the old location at Lake Texoma, 9 miles north of Sadler. For photos, go to my website. It looks just like a Bump-Buster. It just doesn't have the recoil reduction parts installed. On the website, in the left hand column below the picture of me, is my red, white and blue logo. Click on the logo for pricing.

Ken

13. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Ken how much weight does the LOP adjuster add to the rear of the stock (assuming the stock is not cut)?

14. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

7-8 ounces

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustble buttplate

bump buster lop buttplate

hart adjustable lop

hart lop butt plate

lop adjustable buttplate